Getting on, and a virtual Meeting [via Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group]

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 17:23:04 +0000
To: public-swisig@w3.org
Hope those of you who attended ISWC2012 had a fun and productive week. Here is
how I suggest we kick this off: 1.  If you like, introduce yourself to others!
and say a few words about what you'd like to do here 2. Please take a look at
our draft agenda so far, and help edit items
http://www.w3.org/community/swisig/agenda/ 2. Let's [...]

This post sent on Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group

'Getting on, and a virtual Meeting'

http://www.w3.org/community/swisig/2012/11/18/getting-on-and-a-virtual-meeting/

Learn more about the Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/swisig