Re: [SKOS] SKOS Primer's status - proposal to move it forward

Hi Margherita,

In principle you don't have to re-read completely, just check that what
we've done fits your comments.
And what we've done in this respect was explained in the mails that
we've sent you, if we've done our work well ;-)

Especially for you, I think you said you were quite happy with the
changes during last telecon. Nothing has changed much since then, it's
just that the process begins to be formal...

Cheers,

Antoine