 From: Antoine Isaac [mailto:aisaac@few.vu.nl]
 Sent: Mon 11/02/2008 12:58
 To: SWD WG; Sini, Margherita (KCEW); Quentin Reul
 Subject: Re: [SKOS] SKOS Primer's status - proposal to move it
forward

 Dear all,

 As we discussed last week, none of the 4 issues mentioned in the mail
 below should be considered as blocking for the Primer, cf [1]:

 >    Antoine: over past week, we tried to address comments from
people
 > [...see http://www.w3.org/2008/02/05-swd-minutes.html for
discussion...]

 >    guus: with this input, don't let this block publication of the
 >    working draft

 Further, the document has been checked by Ed wrt. conformance of
examples
 wrt Turtle language.

 I would therefore propose to move forward the Primer, and to publish
the
 February 11 Editor's draft of the Primer as a working draft [2].
 This of course requires explicit endorsement of the two reviewers who
 kindly accepted to comment on the previous version.
 Margherita and Quentin, will you be at the next teleconference? Do
you
 support this publication?

 Best, regards,

 Antoine

 [1] http://www.w3.org/2008/02/05-swd-minutes.html
 [2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DraftPrimer

 > Dear all,
 >
 > As a preparation for tomorrow's telecon, here is an update
regarding
 > the Primer's status.
 >
 > There is a last version (Feb 5) available at
 > http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DraftPrimer
 >
 > This answers comments from Quentin [1] and Margherita [2], as well
as
 > their follow-ups [3,4]. Track of our answers are [5,6,7,8,9]
 > This version also takes into account a remark by Sean [10],
answered
 > in [11].
 > Finally, the new version tries to take into account the input Guus
 > sent on links between OWL classes and SKOS concepts [12]
 >
 > The points that I feel now could prevent us from releasing the
Primer

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0078.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0150.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0175.html