[ALL] MM doc ownership request

Ralph,

Thanks for your/Steve's proposal [1].  I (as the MM task force
coordinator) am completely satisfied with the proposal as is,
I just checked with Guus (as the WG Chair) and Raphael (as the XG Chair)
and they are happy with it too.
So I'd like to assume this decision as been taken, and regard it further
as a formality that can be dealt with in the next WG teleconf.

Jacco

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jun/0000.html