Re: [ALL] MM doc ownership request

At 05:55 PM 6/19/2006 +0200, Jacco van Ossenbruggen wrote:
>I (as the MM task force
>coordinator) am completely satisfied with the proposal as is,
>I just checked with Guus (as the WG Chair) and Raphael (as the XG Chair)
>and they are happy with it too.
>So I'd like to assume this decision as been taken, and regard it further
>as a formality that can be dealt with in the next WG teleconf.

very good.  I think there will be no disagreement and you may
proceed as if the decision were made, adding the status to the
TF documents in SWBPD WG space and including a link to
XG documents.

Thank you for all your good work coordinating the MMTF and
to the other participants in the Task Force.  I look forward to
seeing the next phase output from the MMSem XG.