  "request ownership change of remaining [MM] documents"
  From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
  Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 13:04:46 +0200
  -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006May/0068.html

I fully support formally turning over responsibility for evolution of
all the MMTF documents to the Multimedia Semantics XG.

My preference and the preference of Steve Bratt, as Incubator
Activity Lead, is to freeze the documents at [2,3,4,5] after adding
a Status notice near the top notifying readers that these versions
are frozen and directing them to the XG home page (or directly
to copies of these documents in XG space [6]) which the XG
then revises as it pleases.  If this proposal does not satisfy
the Working Groups' preference then we can discuss.

[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/interop.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/resources/Tools.html
[4] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/resources/Vocabularies.html
[5] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/resources/Resources.html