[WN] RDF version of WordNet

From: Alvaro Graves <agraves@dcc.uchile.cl>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 03:48:28 -0300
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org, Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>

Dear all,

My name is Alvaro Graves, I am a MSc student in the University of Chile.
Recently I have talked with Mark van Assem about our representation[1]
of WordNet in RDF. I think that maybe you could be interested in using
it as a more official one. That is, we think that you could use it as
the WordNet TF version. We don't know if you have developed one, but I
haven't seen one in your page, so I think we can contribute with our
work to the WordNet TF. We have fixed some minor bugs over these months
and I haven't received more reports. Also, it has been used by people,
and seems it has been useful for them. I think it is necessary to change
the namespaces (actually I am using namespaces like
http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~agraves/wordnet/1.0/schema) so it can be used
by you, and maybe do some other minor modifications.

I hope this can contribute in some way. Any questions, please drop me a
line.

Thanks for your time.
AG

PS: Any mistake in my english, I am sorry, it is not my native tongue :-)

[1] http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~agraves/wordnet/

--

Cheers,
AG

Alvaro Graves Fuenzalida - agraves [@] dcc.uchile.cl
Computer Science Engineer - Universidad de Chile
CS Master student - Universidad de Chile