Re: [WN] RDF version of WordNet

Dear Alvaro,

I had a quick look at the schema of your version and it seems it is
very similar to ours in its basic model (Words, WordSenses, Synsets,
all relations), we have been doing much of the same work in parallel :-(

There are some differences such as that we have defined OWL
restrictions on the classes. I am curious how you have resolved some
of the issues listed in [1], e.g. how you have decided to generate
URIs for words, wordsenses and synsets, and the hash/slash issue, see
the recent discussions on (the archives of) this list. See [2] for our
current schema and data.

We will include references to your work and comparison to ours in the
next version of our Draft Note.

Thanks for informing us and do keep in touch,
Mark.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/WNET/wn-conversion.html
[2]http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark/wn/

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark