RE: [MM] 2n deliverable - EXIF progress

This seems to be off to a decent start.

A few thoughts:

I would like to know who this note is for, what the objective of this note is and a short summary outline or abstract of what is going to be in it.

For example you might want to have some of this:

GOALS:
* to explain the benefits of representing and processing EXIF data using semantic web languages
* to explain the current state of the art and practice regarding use of EXIF data on the semantic web
* to make it possible for a reader to build a semantic web application using EXIF data
* ???

INTENDED AUDIENCE
* people who wish to implement systems using EXIF data on semantic web applications
* programmers?
* managers?
* technical people? How technical?
* owners of image libraries?
* etc etc etc

CONTENT OUTLINE:
* motivation: why bother converting EXIF to RDF/OWL?  Include here, a list of stakeholders, who cares and what benefits will there be?
* describe the over all desired approach, e.g. you have a RDF or OWL representation of EXIF data, you have translators that go back and forth, you have reasoners that work on the EXIF/RDF data, you show maybe an architecture of a generic semantic web application that will make use of EXIF/RDF.
* Two examples of RDF conversions of EXIF data. Indicate which parts of the above desired scenario are currently being addressed
* Comparative analysis: what are pros/cons of the two approaches? Can they work together? Are the differences important in any way? What remains to be done?
* Summary and conclusions and future work.