[MM] 2n deliverable - EXIF progress

From: Christian Halaschek-Wiener <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 22:04:31 -0500
To: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>, Vassilis Tzouvaras <tzouvaras@image.ntua.gr>, Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>, Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, Jeff Pan <Jeff.Pan@manchester.ac.uk>
Cc: swbp list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

I've been really busy lately but have made some progress on the EXIF
write-up for the 2nd deliverable. Its still in the works, so there is
much more to come. I'm having some problems getting my CVS access
working, so I have just included the html version here. I have some
questions, which I was hoping we could address tomorrow. Anyway, I'll
talk to you all tomorrow on the telecon.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Halaschek-Wiener