Re: [MM] 2n deliverable - EXIF progress

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:43:43 +0100
To: "Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold@boeing.com>
CC: swbp list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi Mike,

First, thanks for your comments, very helpful indeed. Second, I just
would like to clarify a possible confusion: the work done by Chris here
is about the interoperability between the particular EXIF format and the
Semantic Web world. It will be included into a more general document
(actually the 2nd deliverable of the MM TF) which will more precisely
details the intended audience and the goals of the whole document.
However your comments still hold, and we plan to use them for each
format/standard covered by the document: that is, justify each time why
it is important to bring these formats into the Semantic Web world, what
are the benefits, etc ... Based on that, we will try to give some best
practices of how this interoperability could and should be done.

    RaphaŽl

--
RaphaŽl Troncy
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093