W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > February 2006

[ALL} agenda 6 Feb 1800 UTC

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 12:10:18 +0100
Message-ID: <43E5DD1A.7050804@cs.vu.nl>
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
6 February 2006, 1800 UTC
           1000 (West US)
           1300 (East US)
           1800 (London)
           1900 (Amsterdam),
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
Web-based IRC (member-only):
    http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by
members and  invited experts only.


1. ADMIN (15 min)

Roll call
Regrets:

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 23 Jan 2005 telecon:
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes

PROPOSED next meeting 20 February 2006

Agenda amendments


2. LIAISON

2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14

ACTION: DBooth to review Alistair's proposed TAG
clarification questions around httpRange-14 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action01]
DONE
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0115.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0116.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0165.html

2.2 OMG: ODM review

ACTION: jeremy to review OWL chapter of ODM
review by 9 jan 2006
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action06]
suugest to drop:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0002.html

2.3 Other

ACTION: Guus to arrange telecon between himself, Alistair
and [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action07]

ACTION: Elisa to review WSDL 2.0 RDF Mapping:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action08]


3. TASK FORCE UPDATES

3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)


3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)

ACTION: Chris and Alan to work with Ralph to make [recorded
[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11]

ACTION: Deb to contact Chris and get status [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action08]
DONE

ACTION: Deb to report the plan of OEP [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/09-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: chris to get revised draft of QCR off alan,
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action18]

ACTION: Chris to move QCR note to W3C pace
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action11]

ACTION: Guus to incorporate Alistair's comments into revised
draft of QCR draft, based on Alan's revision
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action19]

ACTION: Chris to move todo's to the changes section
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action12]

ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review Semantic
Integration note [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]

ACTION: Chris and Alan to work with Ralph to make [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action17]

ACTION: Evan to send note to Feng on discussion of semantics
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action13]

ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]


3.3 WordNet (Aldo)

ACTION: Guus to bring issue wrt URI space for ontologies
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action14]

ACTION: mark van assem to produce revised draft of wordnet
document
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action20]
DONE:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0009.html

3.4 XSCH - XML Schema Datatypes (Jeremy)

ACTION: Jeremy to email WG on agreement he and JeffP
reached in XSCH [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action17]
DONE

PROPOSED to move WD to WG Note:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0161.html


3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)

Telecon report 24 Jan:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0125.html


3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)

ACTION: ben to contact alistair on use of frag id's
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action28]

- status of RDF/A Primer


3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)


3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)

ACTION: Ralph check with Valentina on whether there are
editorial changes to rdftm-survey, then start WG Note
publication process if none
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action30]


3.9 Tutorial Page

ACTION: benjamin to provide ineractive web page for
Tutorials [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action32]


3.10 SE - Software Engineering

ACTION: RalphS will make a publication request for the
SE Primer [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action24]

ACTION: Ralph cite relevant CG meeting records [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action23]


3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation

PROPOSED to move MMTF image annotation editor's draft to
public working draft
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0007.html


4. AOB

-- 
Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Sunday, 5 February 2006 11:10:25 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:46 UTC