W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > February 2006

RE: [ALL} agenda 6 Feb 1800 UTC

From: Gary Ng <Gary.Ng@cerebra.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 01:47:51 -0800
Message-ID: <D3824B3639761949B599477A08C6A0180119F2C8@wyoming.ad.networkinference.com>
To: "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Regrets this week. Double booked.

Gary

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Guus Schreiber
> Sent: 05 February 2006 11:10
> To: SWBPD list
> Subject: [ALL} agenda 6 Feb 1800 UTC
> 
> 
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 6 February 2006, 1800 UTC
>            1000 (West US)
>            1300 (East US)
>            1800 (London)
>            1900 (Amsterdam),
> Duration: 60 min
> 
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP') IRC 
> Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp Web-based IRC (member-only):
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> 
> Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
> 
> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by 
> members and  invited experts only.
> 
> 
> 1. ADMIN (15 min)
> 
> Roll call
> Regrets:
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 23 Jan 2005 telecon:
> http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes
> 
> PROPOSED next meeting 20 February 2006
> 
> Agenda amendments
> 
> 
> 2. LIAISON
> 
> 2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14
> 
> ACTION: DBooth to review Alistair's proposed TAG 
> clarification questions around httpRange-14 [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action01]
> DONE
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0115.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0116.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0165.html
> 
> 2.2 OMG: ODM review
> 
> ACTION: jeremy to review OWL chapter of ODM review by 9 jan 
> 2006 [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action06]
> suugest to drop:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0002.html
> 
> 2.3 Other
> 
> ACTION: Guus to arrange telecon between himself, Alistair and 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
> 
> ACTION: Elisa to review WSDL 2.0 RDF Mapping:
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action08]
> 
> 
> 3. TASK FORCE UPDATES
> 
> 3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)
> 
> 
> 3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)
> 
> ACTION: Chris and Alan to work with Ralph to make [recorded 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11]
> 
> ACTION: Deb to contact Chris and get status [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action08]
> DONE
> 
> ACTION: Deb to report the plan of OEP [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/01/09-swbp-minutes.html#action03]
> 
> ACTION: chris to get revised draft of QCR off alan, 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action18]
> 
> ACTION: Chris to move QCR note to W3C pace 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action11]
> 
> ACTION: Guus to incorporate Alistair's comments into revised 
> draft of QCR draft, based on Alan's revision 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action19]
> 
> ACTION: Chris to move todo's to the changes section 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action12]
> 
> ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review Semantic 
> Integration note 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]
> 
> ACTION: Chris and Alan to work with Ralph to make [recorded 
> in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action17]
> 
> ACTION: Evan to send note to Feng on discussion of semantics 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action13]
> 
> ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in [recorded 
> in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
> 
> 
> 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
> 
> ACTION: Guus to bring issue wrt URI space for ontologies 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action14]
> 
> ACTION: mark van assem to produce revised draft of wordnet 
> document [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action20]
> DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0009.html
> 
> 3.4 XSCH - XML Schema Datatypes (Jeremy)
> 
> ACTION: Jeremy to email WG on agreement he and JeffP reached 
> in XSCH [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action17]
> DONE
> 
> PROPOSED to move WD to WG Note:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0161.html
> 
> 
> 3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)
> 
> Telecon report 24 Jan:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0125.html
> 
> 
> 3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)
> 
> ACTION: ben to contact alistair on use of frag id's 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action28]
> 
> - status of RDF/A Primer
> 
> 
> 3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)
> 
> 
> 3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)
> 
> ACTION: Ralph check with Valentina on whether there are 
> editorial changes to rdftm-survey, then start WG Note 
> publication process if none 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action30]
> 
> 
> 3.9 Tutorial Page
> 
> ACTION: benjamin to provide ineractive web page for Tutorials 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action32]
> 
> 
> 3.10 SE - Software Engineering
> 
> ACTION: RalphS will make a publication request for the SE 
> Primer [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action24]
> 
> ACTION: Ralph cite relevant CG meeting records [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action23]
> 
> 
> 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation
> 
> PROPOSED to move MMTF image annotation editor's draft to 
> public working draft 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0007.html
> 
> 
> 4. AOB
> 
> --
> Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science De Boelelaan 
> 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl Home 
> page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
> 
> 
Received on Monday, 6 February 2006 09:47:37 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:46 UTC