Re: [ALL} agenda 6 Feb 1800 UTC

Guus --

My action to review the WSDL 2.0 RDF Mapping was completed per
discussion with David Booth and
David Wood at the end of the conference call on January 9th.  I had
completed a cursory review, which
I shared verbally since it did not add much to what David Booth had
written during the 1/9 call, which was
not captured in the minutes.  I also completed a cursory analysis of the
ontology (which is incomplete),
but would either prefer to continue this action until a revised document
is posted that includes a more
complete ontology and mapping (which is currently not there at all), or
mark it completed per the discussion
with David Booth and David Wood.

Thanks,

Elisa