Re: [XSCH] finished updating doc

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:34:14 +0100
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
CC: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

> I want to update the references in the semantics part. I expect to get it done by the end of this week.

OK. I will make the following further changes now:

- tidy up change log
- update references to working drafts that have been updated

Then I will make a new version, and also e-mail you instructions for
making the different versions.
When you have your changes ready, either you can make the changes
directly yourself, or you can e-mail me them and I will make them next week.

I am sorry I have been late; I believe that we should have a review copy
for the WG real soon now (today?), so whatever I get done will be it. We
will then need to list the differences between the copy proposed for
publication (i.e. with your changes) and the review copy.

I will also send e-mail to Ashok in response to his comments, indicating
what changes I have made, and indicating that they are currently being
reviewed by WG.