W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > October 2005

Minutes of SWBP WG 2005-10-17

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:04:31 -0400
Message-ID: <A5EEF5A4F0F0FD4DBA33093A0B07559008911BC9@tayexc18.americas.cpqcorp.net>
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Minutes of SWBP working group 2005-10-17 are in HTML at
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html
and also below in plain text.

------------------------------------------------------

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                    Semantic Web Best Practices WG

17 Oct 2005

   [2]Agenda

      [2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0108.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Fabien Gandon, Ralph Swick, David Booth, Alistair Miles,
          Giorgos Stamou, David Wood, Chris Menzel, Jeff Pollack,
          Jeremy Carroll, Vassilis Tzouvaras, Chris Welty, Jeremy
          Carroll, Jacco van Ossenbruggen, Libby Miller, Deb
          McGuinness, Gavin McKenzie, Guus Schreiber

   Regrets
          Elisa, DanBri, Benjamin, Raphael, ChrisH, Natasha, Phil,
          Brian, Gary

   Chair
          Guus, David Wood

   Scribe
          DBooth

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]1. ADMIN (15 min)
         2. [6]2.4 Protocol and Formats WG request
         3. [7]3. FTF preparation and future of WG
         4. [8]4.2 OEP (Deb/Chris)
         5. [9]4.0 MM TF (Giorgos)
         6. [10]4.1 PORT (Alistair)
         7. [11]4.0 MM TF (Giorgos) [continued]
         8. [12]4.3 WordNet (Guus)
         9. [13]4.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)
        10. [14]4.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)
        11. [15]4.10 SE TF
     * [16]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

   <Ralphs> Previous: 2005-10-03
   [17]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html

     [17] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html

1. ADMIN (15 min)

   <Ralphs> RESOLVED: to accept the minutes of the 3 October telecon:
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html

     [18] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html

   RESOLUTION: Next meeting 31 Oct (USA Halloween)

   DWood: Guus wants to discuss pub of SKOS docs as WG notes. Other
   agenda amendments?

   <Guus> proposal to publish SKOS docs as 2nd WDs

   <scribe> ACTION: Brian to review SPARQL Last Call document recorded
   in [19]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action04
   [CONTINUED]

     [19] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action04

   <scribe> ACTION: Jeremy to brief the WG on use of IRIs in SPARQL
   [recorded in
   [20]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action05] [DONE]

     [20] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action05

   See:
   [21]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0014.
   html

     [21]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0014.html

   <Ralphs> [22]IRIs [Jeremy 2005-10-03]

     [22]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0014.html

   <scribe> ACTION: David Wood draft SPARQL Language review on behalf
   of the WG recorded in
   [23]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action17 [DONE]

     [23] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action17

   <Ralphs> [24][All] SPARQL Query Language Review [David 2005-10-14]

     [24]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0107.html

2.4 Protocol and Formats WG request

   <scribe> ACTION: jjc review EARL requirements recorded in
   [25]http://www.w3.org/2005/07/25-swbp-minutes.html#action05 [DONE]

     [25] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/25-swbp-minutes.html#action05

   See:
   [26]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0020.
   html

     [26]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0020.html

   <Ralphs> [27]Review of EARL requirements [Jeremy 2005-10-03]

     [27]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0020.html

   <scribe> ACTION: Alistair and Guus to help the WAI Protocol and
   Formats WG on their vocabulary recorded in
   [28]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action07
   [CONTINUED]

     [28] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action07

   Alistair: Their original request was too vague. I think we should
   ask them what help they need. Guus?

   <Zakim> jjc, you wanted to mention latest WD

   Jeremy: Their latest WD has an extensive RDF schema, which I noticed
   and don't want to review. :)

   <Guus> yes, I will send email to Al asking for further explanation

   <aliman> Guus how do you think we should proceed re PFWG?

   <inserted> Alistair: Please refine our action to say we'll arrange a
   telecon

3. FTF preparation and future of WG

   <jjc> [29]http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-EARL10-Schema-20050909/

     [29] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-EARL10-Schema-20050909/

   <Guus> I suggest a telecon between PTWG and Alistair and me

   DWood: 40 WG members have not yet responded to questionnaire. Please
   respond!

   <jjc> Evaluation and Report Language (EARL) 1.0 Schema

   <jjc> W3C Working Draft 09 September 2005

   <Ralphs> [30]F2F3 registration results

     [30] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/ftf-3/results

   <Ralphs> "19 answers have been received"

   <aliman> Guus that sounds fine to me, can you arrange it?

   <Guus> please give me action

   <scribe> ACTION: Ralph check on possibility of remote participation
   for f2f recorded in
   [31]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02 [DONE]

     [31] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02

   Ralph: Yes, there will be conf room phone capability, so I will
   arrange a bridge.

   <aliman> guus you mean action on you to arrange a telecon?

   <Guus> yes

   Please answer the questionnaire.

   [32]http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/ftf-3/

     [32] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/ftf-3/

   DWood: Dinner at pub on Quay street? Seems sufficient interest.

   <aliman> ACTION: Guus to arrange telecon between himself, Alistair
   and PFWG [recorded in
   [33]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action07]

   DWood: The f2f agenda goes through the task forces.
   ... On Saturday afternoon we have only 1 hour at the end to discuss
   the future of the WG.
   ... Comments?

   (none)

   <Ralphs> [34]draft f2f agenda [17]

     [34]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0119.html
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html

4.2 OEP (Deb/Chris)

   ChrisW: TF met monday, discussed outstanding issues. Came to
   agreement on n-ary relations doc. Changing 2nd example to not use
   lists.
   ... Part-whole note is almost ready for review. Have reviews of OWL
   Time note coming in.
   ... Semantic integration note is coming along nicely. Chris Menzel
   (Boeing) is coordinating on that.

   ChrisMenzel: It's coming along well.
   ... lots of input from Deb. Good telecon with Pat Hayes.
   ... Lots to work on with these 4 small ontologies that we built.
   Lots of good examples.
   ... Built by me, Michael Sholt, Deb McGuiness, ___, based on a
   tutorial for Spain. (Toy ontologies.)
   ... Should expect question on applying them to real world cases.

   ChrisW: natasha is the only one who has not approved the Part-Whole
   document.

   <scribe> ACTION: GUUS to approve new version of simple part note
   going to first WD
   [35]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action06 [DONE]
   [recorded in
   [36]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action08]

     [35] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action06

   <scribe> ACTION: Alistair to review Qualified Cardinality note
   [recorded in
   [37]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action09 ]
   [PENDING]

     [37] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action09

   <scribe> ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in
   [38]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action10 ]
   [PENDING]

     [38] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action10

   <scribe> ACTION: Libby to review OWL Time note [recorded in
   [39]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action12 ] [DONE]

     [39] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action12

   <Giorgos> please unmute

4.0 MM TF (Giorgos)

   Giogos: Had 2 telecons since previous WG mtg. Sent the 1st
   deliverable to reviewers.

   <scribe> (Postponed discussion due to phone problems)

4.1 PORT (Alistair)

   <aliman>
   [40]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0121.
   html

     [40]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0121.html

   Alistair: Want to move SKOS Core 2005-10-06 ed draft of core guide
   and vocab spec to second pub WD.

   ChrisW: Second the motion.

   <Giorgos> try to send you some information though the IRC, difficult
   to find another phone, I am home

   <Giorgos> sorry

   <Giorgos> Jacco are you on the phone?

   DWood: Objections? (none)

   RESOLUTION: Move SKOS Core 2005-10-06 ed draft of core guide and
   vocab spec to second pub WD

   DWood: Thoughts on discussing publishing them as WG notes?

   <Ralphs> (there's no explicit "second pub WD" state; after the first
   we're simply updating the WD)

   Alistair: Obvious that we're not finished with this work yet. Hoping
   to pub 3rd WD, though not sure if there is enough time.

   <Jacco> giorgos, please checkout the private chat i'm trying to open
   with you!

   DWood: Can WG notes be picked up for rec track?

   <dwood> Libby: We can get to your TF in just a minute

   Ralph: Certainly. No need to prematurely stop this work before the
   end of the WG charter. Not sure why Guus wants the work to stop. To
   free participant resources for other tasks in the WG?

   DWood: yes, i want to discuss with Guus to understand his
   motivation.

   Ralph: But certainly best for this WG to publish it as a note before
   the WG ends.

   DWood: Library community wants something stable published, that they
   can count on.

   <dwood> Libby: So noted ;)

   Alistair: My experience is that community doesn't understand the
   diff between a WG note and a rec.
   ... Confusing if the status says that work on it has ended.

   Ralph: it should stay as a WD if this WG intends to do more on it.

   ChrisW: Always more work to be done on it.
   ... Only 2 months between f2f and end of WG anyway. Good base for WG
   proposal to kick off after the WG ends.

   Alistair: Happy to discuss at the F2F.

   ChrisW: It will be more motivating to see how much has accomplished.
   If it's a good product that we want to push out and relatively
   stable people can start working on it.

   Alistair: it was designed to allow bits of SKOS to be more stable
   now so that people can use it, while other parts evolve.

   DWood: Have you talked to Dublin Core about how they handle version
   control?

   Alistair: Tom Baker worked with us on setting it up.

   ChrisW: SKOS looks pretty good! Nice work Alistair!

   Guus: If you have particular discussion items for F2F [tell me].
   ... Is Saturday okay? Natasha will not be able to join remotely.

   ChrisW: Fine for me.

   [ChrisW drops off]

   <jjc> (note: rebooting PC - back soon I hope)

   Alistair: I'll prepare a list of SKOS issues to discuss at F2F.

   <scribe> ACTION: Ralph to prepare the SKOS public WD for publication
   [recorded in
   [41]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action12]

   <dlm> hi - i am on both flakey wireless and intermittent cell but
   connected partially

4.0 MM TF (Giorgos) [continued]

   (Giorgos not audible)

   Jacco: Still need a second reviewer for documents.
   ... Do we need reviews 2 wks before F2F also?
   ... Guidelines for image annotation on SemWeb -- overview of the
   problem.
   ... See Task Force home page list of deliverables for link to
   document.

   <libby> I can review

   <Jacco>
   [42]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html

     [42]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html

   <Ralphs> [43]Image annotation on the Semantic Web Editors' Draft
   $Date: 2005/10/17 18:57:30 $ $Revision: 1.5 $

     [43]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html

   Guus: I could ask Mark.

   <scribe> ACTION: Libby to review Image annotation editor's draft
   [recorded in
   [44]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action13]

   Jacco: Would rather focus on getting the doc in shape than on on
   getting reviews.

   DWood: Reviews can occur during the F2F.

   <libby> is that
   [45]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html
   ?

     [45]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html

   Guus: Be sure that reviewers have time during F2F week.
   ... Reviews by oct 24 is fine.
   ... Very good result, given your TF is only in existence 6 weeks!

4.3 WordNet (Guus)

   <Ralphs> [46][WN] editor's draft WordNet datamodel [17]

     [46]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0126.html
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html

   Guus: Also have some questions for vincent. Otherwise reasonably
   complete.

   <scribe> ACTION: Aldo to propose an update the Wordnet TF
   description [recorded in
   [47]http://www.w3.org/2005/04/07-swbp-minutes.html#action04 ]
   [WITHDRAWN]

     [47] http://www.w3.org/2005/04/07-swbp-minutes.html#action04

   Guus: To discuss at F2F: Is the current WD really a step forward?
   How to finish it before the end of the charter?
   ... I think continued work would be more appropriate for SWIG rather
   than SWBP.
   ... (Speaking of second kind of conversions.)

   Jeremy: Personally, I would be unhappy with the Wordnet work
   continuing, because progress has been so slow, but I need to consult
   with Brian before expressing HP opinion.
   ... I.e., I think I agree.
   ... If a WG were convened, I would not support a Wordnet TF within
   it.

   Ralph: In the same spirit as for SKOS, does it make sense to
   consider with the first draft of this representation published,
   should that be the first and only thing this WG does?

   Guus: That would be my position, though I don't think Aldo would
   disagree.

   Ralph: So publishing as a note would be a good idea.

   DWood: I agree.

   Ralph: Not likely to get more done on this in the remaining month of
   this WG, so let's publish it as note.

   Guus: Not sure if I agree. Decide at F2F?

   Ralph: I suggest the decision at the F2F should be to publish a
   document.

   Guus: Doc should be ready within a week. If DanBri and Brian are ok
   with it, then the current version can be reviewed now. Would like to
   solicit reviewers now.

   Ralph: If you think you will have resources to do a second draft
   after we publish it, then we could discuss a proposal to republish.

   Guus: Ok

   Jeremy: If we do go for note, that does not preclude publishing an
   updated version later.

   Guus: Ok. Good strategy.

   <Ralphs> yes, we can still update a Note if we wish to do so

4.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)

   Jeremy: Had hardward difficulties, so I'm behind. I sent some idea
   of what i think we should do. Might make sense for me and Jeff to
   work on final version for a note, excluding decision about which
   version of semantics is useful.

   <Ralphs> [48][XSCH] F2F thoughts [Jeremy 2005-10-03]

     [48]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0010.html

   Jeremy: In current draft published, we say that semantics of when
   two data types are the same are given by XPath, based on my and
   Jeff's personal opinion. There are other opinions, including some
   from Jena team, saying that doesn't work (too hard to implement).
   ... Jena team preferred a simpler scheme for equality. (Message from
   Dave Reynolds)
   ... Thats' the roadblock to publishing as a WG Note.

   <Ralphs> [49]Re: XML Schema Datatypes in RDF and OWL Jeff
   2005-10-17]

     [49]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0132

   JeffP: I replied to Jena's comments this afternoon. Very reasonable.
   Equality approach could cause performance problem. Map to relations
   can be decided by implementations. Don't need everything in the
   schema. We might change our opinion.

   Jeremy: We could prepare a draft with all three options and F2F
   could discuss and choose.

   JeffP: Good idea.

   Guus: Is the current agenda slot enough time? 45 minutes?

   <Ralphs> Jeff's message was in reply to [50]Re: XML Schema Datatypes
   in RDF and OWL [Dave Reynolds 2005-07-18]

     [50]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jul/0058.html

   Jeremy: If on Saturday, that would be fine, because we could have TF
   discussion outside the mtg.

   <scribe> ACTION: JeffP to draft a response to dave reynolds[recorded
   in [51]http://www.w3.org/2005/07/25-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
   [DONE]

     [51] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/25-swbp-minutes.html#action09

   <scribe> ACTION: Jeremy to prepare a new draft of XML Schema
   datatype prior to F2F [recorded in
   [52]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action16]

4.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)

   Ralph: We continued to make some slow progress on our issues list.
   hoped to have a doc draft describing RDF/A today. Mark Birbeck as
   action to send it out (not sure of status). Hoping WG can see
   document before F2F and discuss. We have solutions to our issues,
   though there are questions about acceptability of them.
   ... Still hope to have it ready before F2F.

   Guus: Ben said he'd make every effort to have doc ready by Oct 27,
   as input for F2F.

   Ralph: HTML WG continues to slip deadline as far as I know. The only
   doc we're targeting is revised spec for RDF/A -- whitepaper we
   reviewed a year ago.

   DWood: What's their new schedule?

   Ralph: Don't know.
   ... They're still in LC. It's been >3 months since last pub, so that
   will raise eyebrows. Chair told me they expect to go to another LC.
   ... I don't think we're the roadblock.
   ... HTML WG has not said when they expect to publish next LC
   document. Don't know when to expect it.
   ... others on this WG might want to look at the issues list and
   weigh in on proposals. One of the most important questions: QNames
   vs. URIs. At least one customer has gotten a lot of our attention,
   is interested in minimize doc length.
   ... Want to find a solution that allows compact representation for
   attributes.
   ... (They also want to look as much as possible like current HTML.)

   <aliman> Just to note that I came upon the same problem (lack of
   datatype to cover QName or URI) when trying to write some RDF/A
   examples using existing well-known RDF vocabs.

   Ralph: At some point we'll list alternatives and ask for preference
   votes.

   Jeremy: Should produce full spec of RDF-A and ask for review: what
   changes would be needed to be acceptable?

   Ralph: There are decisions the TF has not yet made. If others help,
   it might spur things along.

   <Ralphs> [53]RDF in XHTML current issues list

     [53]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues

   DWood: WG has been waiting a while for the TF to produce something.
   Looking forward to seeing something.
   ... Not sure this is the most productive manner to provide input on
   this.

   Ralph: I agree. The TF hasn't improved the rate of progress as I had
   hoped.

   <scribe> ACTION: Jeremy write a formal description of the CURI
   proposal for WG consideration [recorded in
   [54]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action12 ]
   [PENDING]

     [54] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action12

   <scribe> ACTION: DanBri to ask TF for sign-off on putting the draft
   xhtml vocab to the WG for review. [recorded in
   [55]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
   [PENDING]

     [55] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action09

4.10 SE TF

   Jeff: (scribe missed)

   <Ralphs> [56][SE] The second note [17]

     [56]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0133
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html

   Jeff: Sent a link of note that we believe is ready for review.

   <dwood> (no review of Tutorial Page - moved on to SE TF)

   Jeff: Everything going well in prep for Gallway.

   Ralph: Ask on list for reviewers.
   ... I see one person listed as editor on that note who has not been
   appointed to the WG (Holger). Please look into that.

   Guus: Holger has been active on the list.

   <scribe> ACTION: JeffPan to check on getting Holger to join the WG
   [recorded in
   [57]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action19]

   <aliman> thanks all, bye

   ADJOURNED

   <dlm> i never announced my joining the telecon so as not to
   interrupt - deborah

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Guus to arrange telecon between himself, Alistair and
   PFWG [recorded in
   [58]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
   [NEW] ACTION: JeffPan to check on getting Holger to join the WG
   [recorded in
   [59]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action19]
   [NEW] ACTION: Jeremy to prepare a new draft of XML Schema datatype
   prior to F2F [recorded in
   [60]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action16]
   [NEW] ACTION: Libby to review Image annotation editor's draft
   [recorded in
   [61]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action13]
   [NEW] ACTION: Ralph to prepare the SKOS public WD for publication
   [recorded in
   [62]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action12]

   [PENDING] ACTION: Alistair and Guus to help the WAI Protocol and
   Formats WG on their vocabulary [recorded in
   [63]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Alistair to review Qualified Cardinality note
   [recorded in
   [64]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Brian to review SPARQL Last Call document
   [recorded in
   [65]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
   [PENDING] ACTION: DanBri to ask TF for sign-off on putting the draft
   xhtml vocab to the WG for review. [recorded in
   [66]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in
   [67]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action10]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Jeremy write a formal description of the CURI
   proposal for WG consideration [recorded in
   [68]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action12]

     [63] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action07
     [64] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action09
     [65] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action04
     [66] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action09
     [67] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action10
     [68] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action12

   [DONE] ACTION: David Wood draft SPARQL Language review on behalf of
   the WG [recorded in
   [69]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action17]
   [DONE] ACTION: GUUS to approve new version of simple part note going
   to first WD
   [70]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action06
   [recorded in
   [71]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action08]
   [DONE] ACTION: JeffP to draft a response to dave reynolds [recorded
   in [72]http://www.w3.org/2005/07/25-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
   [DONE] ACTION: Jeremy to brief the WG on use of IRIs in SPARQL
   [recorded in
   [73]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action05]
   [DONE] ACTION: jjc review EARL requirements [recorded in
   [74]http://www.w3.org/2005/07/25-swbp-minutes.html#action05]
   [DONE] ACTION: Libby to review OWL Time note [recorded in
   [75]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action12]
   [DONE] ACTION: Ralph check on possibility of remote participation
   for f2f [recorded in
   [76]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02]

     [69] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action17
     [70] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action06
     [72] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/25-swbp-minutes.html#action09
     [73] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action05
     [74] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/25-swbp-minutes.html#action05
     [75] http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action12
     [76] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02

   [DROPPED] ACTION: Aldo to propose an update the Wordnet TF
   description [recorded in
   [77]http://www.w3.org/2005/04/07-swbp-minutes.html#action04]

     [77] http://www.w3.org/2005/04/07-swbp-minutes.html#action04

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [78]scribe.perl version 1.122
    ([79]CVS log)
    $Date: 2005/10/19 16:41:04 $

     [78]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [79] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/


David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
dbooth@hp.com
Phone: +1 617 629 8881
 
Received on Thursday, 20 October 2005 14:07:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:19 GMT