W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > November 2005

[SE] steps to take Primer to Working Draft

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:31:45 -0500 (EST)
Message-Id: <200511282031.PAA19280@clue.mel.nist.gov>
To: jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk, philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com
Cc: schreiber@cs.vu.nl, dwood@softwarememetics.com, public-swbp-wg@w3.org


Jeff Pan wrote:

>> 3.10 SE - Software Engineering
>> 
>>    ACTION: JeffPan to check on getting Holger to join the WG
>>    [recorded in
>>    [59]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action19]
>>    DONE
>> 
>>    ACTION: Jeff Pan to make sure Holger Knublauch gets
>>      signed up
>
>Done. 
>
>Now Holger is a member (see the member list) and we have removed all the snapshots of tools 
>from the draft. We propose to upgrade the primer draft 
>
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/SE/ODSD/
>
>as a Working Group Draft.

I made this same proposal at today's SWBPD telecon.  The SE TF needs to:
a) address the comments in a recent email from Elisa Kendall [1], 
b) address any comments in Jeremy's email [2] that remain unaddressed, 
c) enumerate our responses to the above, and
d) send the enumeration and a pointer to the updated Primer to the wg chairs 
and team contact, copying the wg list.

Assuming the reviewers and the wg accept all this, then we will consider a decision
at the next telecon (on 12 December) to advance this to Working Draft.

-Evan


[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0171.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0086.html
Received on Monday, 28 November 2005 20:32:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:19 GMT