W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > November 2005

Re: [ALL] agenda 28 Nov telecon 1800 UTC

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:45:54 -0000
Message-ID: <080701c5f432$d74172e0$d3d7858b@Newton>
To: "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Phil Tetlow" <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>

Regrets for today's telecon. See below for details of actions and drafts. One **important** thing: we propose to upgrade the primer draft as a Working Group Draft.

> 3.4 XSCH - XML Schema Datatypes (Jeremy)
>    ACTION: Jeremy to prepare a new draft of XML Schema datatype
>    prior to F2F [recorded in
>    [60]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action16]
>    DONE
>      ACTION: jc explain non-montonicity and interoperability
>        issues by email

I have sent the following email to the mailing list to clarify the two proposals.


> 3.10 SE - Software Engineering
>    ACTION: JeffPan to check on getting Holger to join the WG
>    [recorded in
>    [59]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action19]
>    DONE
>    ACTION: Jeff Pan to make sure Holger Knublauch gets
>      signed up


Now Holger is a member (see the member list) and we have removed all the snapshots of tools from the draft. We propose to upgrade the primer draft 


as a Working Group Draft.

As for the ODA note, we consider many recent comments, including those from Jim and Jeremy, in the current draft.


For the ODA note, we also have one more example, which is from a paper in the Galway workshop and will be integrated into the next version of the note later this week.


Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen
Received on Monday, 28 November 2005 15:47:04 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:45 UTC