W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > November 2005

Re: [Regrets] agenda 28 Nov telecon 1800 UTC

From: Valentina Presutti <presutti@cs.unibo.it>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:38:45 +0100
Message-Id: <574FA838-2CDD-46B2-A579-6322562094AD@cs.unibo.it>
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>

I'm sorry. I won't be able to join the conference call at that time  
because my office will be already closed.

Valentina


-----------------------------------------------------------
Valentina Presutti

Phd Student of Computer Science
Department of Computer Science
University of Bologna
Mura anteo Zamboni 7
Ph. +39 (0)51 20 94871
Fax. +39 (0)51 20 94510
home page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~presutti

On Nov 28, 2005, at 12:39 AM, Guus Schreiber wrote:

>
> All,
>
> See below, sorry this is late.
>
> Jacco/Girogos: I have not placed the decision to pulish the Image  
> Annotation note on the agenda, as I have seen no new version. Let  
> me know if I missed something.
>
> Guus
>
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 28 November 2005, 1800 UTC
>        1000 (West US)
>        1300 (East US)
>        1800 (London)
>        1900 (Amsterdam),
> Duration: 60 min
>
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>           http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>
> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members  
> and invited experts only.
>
>
> 1. ADMIN (15 min)
>
> Roll call
> Regrets:
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 17 Oct telecon:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/ 
> 0171.html
>
> PROPOSED to accept the Galway ftf minutes:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0144.html
>
> PROPOSED next meeting 12 Decembe.
>
> Agenda amendments
>
> 2. LIAISON
>
> 2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14
>
>    ACTION: Ralph, DavidW, and DavidB to an initial draft of TAG  
> httpRange-14
>    resolution impact on semweb application developers
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp- 
> minutes.html#action02]
>
> 2.2 DAWG
>
>    ACTION: Brian to review SPARQL Last Call document
>    [recorded in
>    [65]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
>    ACTION Brian to work with David about the WG comments
>      about SPARQL
>      DONE:
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/ 
> 0041.html
>
>    ACTION Jeremy to provide a phrasing about XSDT.
>
>
> 2.3 OMG: ODM review
>
>    ACTION Elisa to send new ODM link to the WG
>
> 2.4 Protocol and Formats WG request
>
>     Message from PFWG:
>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Aug/ 
> 0043.html
>
>    ACTION: Guus to arrange telecon between himself, Alistair and
>    PFWG [recorded in
>    [58]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
>    ACTION: Alistair and Guus to help the WAI Protocol and
>    Formats WG on their vocabulary [recorded in
>    [63]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
>
> 2.5 Other
>
>   WSDL 2.0 RDF Mapping Working Draft published:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0054.html
>
> 3. TASK FORCE UPDATES
>
> 3.0 General
>
>      ACTION on all document editor's to use the appropriate
>      style for editor's drafts:
>      http://www.w3.org/2003/Editors/
>
> 3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)
>
>    ACTION: Ralph to prepare the SKOS public WD for publication
>    [recorded in
>    [62]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action12]
>    DONE
>
> 3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)
>
>    ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in
>    [67]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action10]
>
>    ACTION: Alistair to review Qualified Cardinality note
>    [recorded in
>    [64]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
>
>    ACTION on Chris and Alan to work with Ralph to make
>       part-whole ready for publication
>
>    ACTION: Chris to move QCR note to W3C pace
>    ACTION: Chris to move todo's to the changes section
>    ACTION  Alistair, Jeremy, Jeff to review QCR note
>      DONE by Jacco:
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/ 
> 0042.html
>    ACTION: Jeremy action to send comments to the list on
>      the non-use of the duration datatype
>      DONE:
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/ 
> 0081.html
>    ACTION Evan to send note to Feng on discussion of semantics
>    ACTION Guus to bring issue wrt URI space for ontologies
>      to the SWCG
>    ACTION Chris to ensure Feng gets signed up for the WG
>
>    ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to
>      review Semantic Integration note
>
>    ACTION Dan to investigate spatial relations work in SWIG
>
> 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
>
>   ACTION  Alistair, Brian, Ben, Jacco, Jeremy to review WN
>     draft by 25 Nov
>     Review Caeeoll:
>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/ 
> 0081.html
>
> 3.4 XSCH - XML Schema Datatypes (Jeremy)
>
>    ACTION: Jeremy to prepare a new draft of XML Schema datatype
>    prior to F2F [recorded in
>    [60]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action16]
>    DONE
>
>      ACTION: jc explain non-montonicity and interoperability
>        issues by email
>
>
> 3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)
>
>   Proposed update TF description:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0134.html
>
>   'HTTP Cookbook' editor's draft
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0117.html
>
> 3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)
>
>    ACTION: Jeremy write a formal description of the CURI
>    proposal for WG consideration [recorded in
>
>    ACTION: DanBri to ask TF for sign-off on putting the draft
>    xhtml vocab to the WG for review. [recorded in
>    [66]http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
>
>      ACTION: Ben produce schedule for getting RDF/A editor's
>      drafts docs ready for WG review [recorded in
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/11/04-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
>
>      ACTION: ben to contact alistair on use of frag id's
>      [recorded in
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/11/04-swbp-minutes.html#action02]
>
> 3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)
>
>    ACTION Libby) to make the wiki pager the list the doc
>      files of the applications and parse them into HTML.
>
>    ACTION Libby to fix the demon that do work.
>    ACTION Libby to send an email to SWIG about it.
>
>    ACTION Ralph to identify ADTF as input for the propose SWEO
>
> 3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)
>
>   PROPSED to publish the Survey document as Working Group Note:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0092.html
>
> 3.9 Tutorial Page
>
>   ACTION Fabien send the mailing list the resources of
>     education materials from EU projects.
>
>   ACTION* Benjamin to send an email to the mailing list
>     about positive and negative feedback.
>
>   ACTION: Ralph cite relevant CG meeting records
>     regarding SemWeb Education & Outreach discussions
>     [recorded in
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/11/05-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
>
> 3.10 SE - Software Engineering
>
>    ACTION: JeffPan to check on getting Holger to join the WG
>    [recorded in
>    [59]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action19]
>    DONE
>
>    ACTION: Jeff Pan to make sure Holger Knublauch gets
>      signed up
>    ACTION: Jeremy Carroll to send review comments on SE
>      Primer by 25 Nov
>      DONE:
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/ 
> 0086.html
>    ACTION: Elisa Kendall to send review comments on SE
>      Primer by 25 Nov
>    ACTION Ralph to check if there's a formal policy issue wrt
>      implicit endorsement
>    ACTION Phil Tetlow to check the copyright on the
>      screenshots
>    ACTION danbri: draft a bit of text pointing to SWIG
>    ACTION: Phil to make sure that an email is sent to the
>      list about how the primer document will handle the
>      listing of products
>    ACTION Guus to include publication proposal in Nov 28
>      agenda
>    ACTION: phil/danbri to see how to proceed with
>      discussion of ODA draft in the SWIG
>    ACTION: jc send some more constructive comments on ODA
>      draft
>
> 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation
>
>    ACTION: Libby to review Image annotation editor's draft
>    [recorded in
>    [61]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action13]
>
>    Review by Mike:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/ 
> 0020.html
>
>    ACTION MN editors to work with Ralph on publication
>    ACTION Guus to include publication proposal in Nov 28
>      agenda
>
>
> 4. AOB
>
> -- 
> Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
> De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
> Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
>
Received on Monday, 28 November 2005 15:40:24 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:19 GMT