Re: [TM] interoperability guidelines

Dear Jeremy,
thanks for you comments.

On Nov 15, 2005, at 5:43 PM, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> A few comments that I hope may be helpful.

In fact, they are.. :)
> 1. The statements about how to do the conversion in say 3.3.1 and
> 3.3.2 starting "In particular" are very painful procedural
> descriptions. Please use declarative language, and it will be
> easier to understand and to critique.

Accepted.
The way we describe the translation
in the current draft is just a temporary approach before we settle on
a formalism to use for this.
By the way, I'll fix the "informal description" as soon as possible
by using a declarative language.

> 2. I suggest moving the unguided translation as out of scope of
> this document. It would make it an easier document to write, and
> hence to get out the door. Of course, unguided would be better in
> some ways, but ... that could be in a follow up doc.

Accepted.
It's a good idea, we would have the chance of releasing this first
document before the end of the WG.

> 3. Obviously there are many unused references which will need
> pruning before a final version

Accepted, I'll fix it.

Many thanks.

Best regards,