W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > June 2005

Re: [ALL] Agenda WG telecon 16 June 1700 UTC

From: Deborah L. McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:25:57 -0700
Message-ID: <42B11B75.6080105@ksl.stanford.edu>
To: "McBride, Brian" <brian.mcbride@hp.com>
CC: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

i hope to be able to call in at the end but have an unavoidable conflict 
during most of the meeting.

McBride, Brian wrote:

>Regrets again - I have a customer presentation
>
>Brian
> 
>
>  
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org 
>>[mailto:public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Guus Schreiber
>>Sent: 15 June 2005 19:50
>>To: SWBPD list
>>Subject: [ALL] Agenda WG telecon 16 June 1700 UTC
>>
>>
>>AGENDA  Teleconference
>>W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
>>16 June 2005, 1700 UTC
>>                 1000 (West US)
>>                 1300 (East US)
>>                 1800 (London)
>>                 1900 (Amsterdam),
>>                 0200 (next day Tokyo)
>>                 0300 (next day Sydney)
>>Duration: 60-90 min
>>
>>Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP') IRC 
>>Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp Web-based IRC (member-only):
>>       http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>>
>>Chair: David Wood
>>Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>>
>>Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by 
>>members and invited experts only.
>>
>>
>>1. ADMIN (15 min)
>>
>>Roll call
>>Regrets:
>>
>>PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 19 May telecon:
>>   
>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005May/0143.html
>>
>>ACTION: Guus to start a straw poll on new meeting day; Monday,
>>    Tuesday, or Wednesday -- all at 1700 UTC [recorded in
>>    [54]http://www.w3.org/2005/05/19-swbp-minutes.html#action02]
>>DONE
>>
>>Straw poll telecon time:
>>   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/telecontime/
>>
>>PROPSED to move the WG telecon time to Mondays 1700 UTC (1800 UTC in
>>   the non-DST period)
>>
>>PROPSED next telecons:
>>   Monday 28 June 1700 UTC
>>   and continue bi-weekly as usual
>>
>>ACTION: Ralph to start a poll on Thu/Fri 3-4 Nov vs. Fri/Sat 4-5
>>    Nov vs. Fri/Sat 11-12 Nov. (noting the 11-12 dates 
>>conflict with OWL
>>    workshop) [recorded in
>>    [55]http://www.w3.org/2005/05/19-swbp-minutes.html#action01]
>>DONE
>>
>>Straw poo Galway ftf dates:
>>   http://www.w3.org/2005/05/19-swbp-minutes.html#action01
>>
>>Agenda amendments
>>
>>ACTION: Aldo to propose an update the Wordnet TF description
>>ACTION: Gavin find out from his community and contacts if they have
>>    use cases
>>
>>
>>2. LIAISON
>>
>>
>>2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14
>>
>>ACTION: Chairs to discuss the httpRange-14 issue at the coordination
>>    level
>>ACTION: DavidW to identify the 4 httpRange-14 options [recorded
>>    in [53]http://www.w3.org/2005/05/19-swbp-minutes.html#action03]
>>
>>
>>2.2 XML Schema Last Call
>>
>>XSCD doc:
>>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xmlschema-ref-20050329/
>>
>>ACTION: jeff to review XML schema LC draft [9]
>>
>>
>>2.2 OMG: ODM review
>>
>>Summary of feedback:
>>    
>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0092.html
>>
>>
>>3. TF UPDATE
>>
>>
>>3.1 PORT (Alistair)
>>
>>- report on feedback received so far
>>
>>
>>3.2 OEP (Deb/Chris)
>>
>>OEP telecon:
>>   
>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0029.html
>>
>>Minutes?
>>
>>
>>3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
>>
>>ACTION: Aldo to propose an update the Wordnet TF description
>>
>>Quesxtions about data model:
>>    
>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005May/0089.html
>>
>>
>>3.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)
>>
>>Comments:
>>    
>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0094.html
>>
>>
>>3.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)
>>
>>June 7 telecon:
>>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/SE/ODA/
>>
>>Minutes?
>>
>>
>>3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)
>>
>>ACTION: Gavin find out from his community and contacts if they have
>>      use cases
>>
>>- progress
>>
>>
>>3.7 ADTF (Libby)
>>
>>
>>3.8 RDFTM (Steve)
>>
>>- summary of comments sofar
>>- progress on new draft
>>
>>
>>3.9 Tutorial Page
>>
>>
>>3.10 SE TF
>>
>>Telecon minutes
>>   
>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0027.html
>>
>>Editor's draft note:
>>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/SE/ODA/
>>
>>- reviewers for the draft?
>>
>>
>>4, AOB
>>
>>
>>--
>>Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science De Boelelaan 
>>1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
>>Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl Home 
>>page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
>>
>>
>>    
>>
>
>  
>

-- 
 Deborah L. McGuinness 
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory 
 Gates Computer Science Building, 2A Room 241 
 Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020 
 email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
 URL: http://ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm
 (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850   
Received on Thursday, 16 June 2005 06:26:08 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:43 UTC