Re: FTF final prepartions [was: [ALL] Agenda 24 Feb WG telecon]

Hi all,

As usual, my Thursday conflict means I won't be able to attend.

The latest RDF/XHTML telecon was yesterday
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Feb/
0025.html

Two major points will be addressed during the FTF:
1) discussion with XHTML WG on status of RDF/A.
http://www.formsplayer.com/notes/rdf-a.html

2) possibly proposing moving GRDDL to REC track. I've sent a call for
questions to the task force mailing list to prepare the FTF discussion.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/NOTE-grddl-20040413/

-Ben