W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > February 2005

Re: FTF final prepartions [was: [ALL] Agenda 24 Feb WG telecon]

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:16:35 -0500
Message-Id: <e4e320c594246dcfc8717d35208d3ffb@mit.edu>
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>


Hi all,

As usual, my Thursday conflict means I won't be able to attend.

The latest RDF/XHTML telecon was yesterday
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Feb/ 
0025.html

Two major points will be addressed during the FTF:
1) discussion with XHTML WG on status of RDF/A.
http://www.formsplayer.com/notes/rdf-a.html

2) possibly proposing moving GRDDL to REC track. I've sent a call for  
questions to the task force mailing list to prepare the FTF discussion.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/NOTE-grddl-20040413/

-Ben

On Feb 23, 2005, at 7:05 PM, Guus Schreiber wrote:

>
> TF leaders all,
>
> When going through the agenda tomorrow it is important to focus on  
> those issues that should be on the table:
>
> - input documents: all/most have been identified, see the telecon  
> agenda
> - proposed resolutions: proposals to move to new status of a document
>   (this includes issues wrt Note or Rec)
> - discussion topics per TF
>
> I will distribute tomorrow an adapted ftf agenda with suggestions on  
> these fronts for each TF, bu feel free to propose your own on the  
> list.
>
> Guus
>
>
> Guus Schreiber wrote:
>
>> AGENDA  Teleconference
>> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
>> 24 Feb 2005, 1800 UTC
>>           1000 (West US)
>>           1300 (East US)
>>           1800 (London)
>>           1900 (Amsterdam),
>>           0300 (next day Tokyo)
>>           0500 (next day Sydney)
>> Duration: 60-90 min
>> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
>> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
>> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>>     http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>> Chair: David Wood
>> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and
>> invited experts only.
>> 1. ADMIN (15 min)
>> Roll call
>> Regrets:  Carroll, Nguyen
>> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Feb 10 telecon:
>>      
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0054.html
>> PROPOSED next telecon
>>     March 10 (too short after ftf?) or March 24
>> Agenda amendments
>> Tech Plenary / ftf
>> http://www.w3.org/2004/12/allgroupoverview.html
>> 2. LIAISON
>> 2.1 OMG: ODM review
>> Other non-TF-related actions:
>> ACTION: Guus to review OWL metamodel
>> ACTION: Deb to go over OWL metamodel and provide a summary
>> 2.2: DAWG: UNSAID and SOUCE issues
>> See Dan Connoly;'s messge:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0158.html
>> ACTION: Chris to provide input to DAWG based on deployment experience.
>> 3. TF UPDATE
>> Focus of this telecon:
>> - list documents, proposed resolutions and discussion topics for FTF
>> ACTION: Ralph make "List of WG documents" more visible
>> 3.1 PORT (Alistair)
>> ACTION: Al to run pubrules checker on SKOS Core Guide ; Ralph will  
>> help.
>> ACTION: Ralph to link SKOS Core Guide from home page more prominently.
>> - review of Quick Guide and Vocab Soec document
>> 3.1 OEP (Deb/Chris)
>> ACTION: Ralph review next version of n-ary relations when it is ready
>> Part-whole note:
>> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~rector/swbp/simple-part-whole/simple-part- 
>> whole-relations-v0-2.html 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
>> OntoWordBet
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0066.html
>> WordNet data model:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0068.html
>> ISLE lexical entries
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0069.html
>> - report of 23 Feb telecon
>> - topics to discuss at ftf
>> 3.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)
>> Draft:
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw/
>> Feedback from DAWG:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0118.html
>> 3.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)
>> Link to be posted
>> 3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)
>> 3.7 ADTF (Libby)
>> ACTION: Fabian noticed broken links - Libby will check.
>> 3.8 RDFTM (Steve)
>> ACTION: guus send msg to RDFTM reminding them to use list for TF work
>> DONE
>> Draft surbey:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0088.html
>> 3.9 Tutorial Page (TomA)
>> 3.10 SE TF
>> ACTION: Ralph to provide SE TF advice on format and procedure
>> DONE
>> Telecon 15 Feb:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0064.html
>> ODA draft:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0109.html
>> To discuss:
>> - schedule
>> - WG review: Carroll, ...
>> 4, AOB
>
> -- 
> Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
> De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718
> E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
> Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
>
Received on Thursday, 24 February 2005 14:16:41 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:15 GMT