[WN] Fwd: WordNet Namespace

Dear all, after some delay, we have a proposal from Princeton for the
wordnet semantic web version namespace. See below forwarded message
from Ben Haskell.

My proposal is to use http://wordnet.princeton.edu/rdf, since this is
short and non-ambiguous, since it can be specialized for owl and rdfs
versions. Alternatively, we may have two disjoint namespaces for rdfs
and owl.

Any comment on that?
Best
Aldo