RE: [WN] Fwd: WordNet Namespace

> 1- split WN-Full up into more convenient files

We also have to decide what is 'convenient'.  When I dereference wn:x
what would it be most useful to the application to get back.  You might
just return wx:x and its direct properties or you might return a bit
more.  I haven't looked at this in detail - just thought we ought to ask
the question.

Brian