Re: [WN] Fwd: WordNet Namespace

Hi Aldo,

I think it may be worth considering a version specific base URI, e.g.
http://wordnet.princeton.edu/rdf20. This is an easy way to make sure
that Synsets from different versions remain separate.

Concerning RDF and OWL: I think it is still possible to provide one
file; the OWL statements can still be add-ons that may be ignored by
RDFS. E.g. the inverse properties would only be visible to OWL-aware
infrastructure.

The consequence is that OWL-aware software has a little more info.

Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark