W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > June 2004

Re: [ALL] Agenda 24 June telecon

From: Deborah L. McGuinness <dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:29:10 -0700
Message-ID: <40DB0F66.4040202@ksl.stanford.edu>
To: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>
Cc: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

regrets for today i am sorry to say due to a family emergency.
i will review the n-ary note for the next meeting.

deborah

Ralph R. Swick wrote:

>AGENDA  Teleconference
>W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
>24 June 2004, 1800 UTC
>Duration: 90 min
>
>Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 7927 ("SWBP")
>IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
>   Web-based IRC access for those who need it (member-confidential):
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0033.html
>
>Chair: Ralph Swick
>Scribe: ??
>
>1. ADMINISTRIVIA (10 mins)
>
>Scribe, Roll call
>
>PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the June 10 telecon:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0099.html
>
>Proposed Next telecon July 8, 1400 UTC
>
>Agenda amendments
>
>2 ACTION ITEM REVIEW 
>
>ACTION: Aldo prepare summary of Wordnet proposal doc, and send to
>        Christian after review by WG.
>        http://www.w3.org/2004/06/10-swbp-irc#T14-16-05
>
>ACTION: Guus to revise WD/Note process proposal for Jun24 meeting
>        http://www.w3.org/2004/06/10-swbp-irc#T14-25-35
>
>ACTION: Ralph add 'Vocabulary Management' to WG home page list of
>        Task Forces under discussion to start
>        http://www.w3.org/2004/06/10-swbp-irc#T14-40-19
>        done
>        http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/#Tasks
>
>ACTION: Ralph get 17 June VOCAB telecon reservation
>        http://www.w3.org/2004/06/10-swbp-irc#T14-47-44
>        (done, in the past)
>
>ACTION: libby, natasha, danbri, al, alan, jim, tom, send
>        thoughts/comments re scoping of Vocab management TF work
>        http://www.w3.org/2004/06/10-swbp-irc#T14-49-07
>
>ACTION: tom send revised notion of prev posting proposing a scope
>        for vocab management TF
>        http://www.w3.org/2004/06/10-swbp-irc#T14-49-33
>        done
>        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0061.html
>
>ACTION: jim to message to list proposing the WORLD TF goes on hold
>        http://www.w3.org/2004/06/10-swbp-irc#T14-56-30
>        done
>        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0082.html
>
>ACTION: Guus invite at least 1 wordnet domain expert to a July1st
>        http://www.w3.org/2004/06/10-swbp-irc#T15-03-03
>
>ACTION: guus arrange for telecon for july 1st 1400 UTC 60mins on
>        step1 'as is' conversion of Wordnet to RDF/OWL (brian, jjc,guus,
>        danbri, ?aldo, ...)
>        http://www.w3.org/2004/06/10-swbp-irc#T15-05-35
>        done?  telecon is in the schedule:
>        http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20040701
>        and
>        http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/#Current
>
>ACTION: ralph to create a dir for the wordnet tf's ongoing work and
>        give access to brian, ...
>        http://www.w3.org/2004/06/10-swbp-irc#T15-08-16
>
>ACTION: jjc try to attent an XML Schema WG telecon
>        http://www.w3.org/2004/06/10-swbp-irc#T15-13-00
>
>3. WG publication process
>
>Draft by Guus:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0024.html
>Comments by Brian
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0025.html
>
>Discussion should prepare for resolution on publication process at next
>telecon.
>
>4. Task Force Reports
>
>TF HTML template
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0004.html
>
>TF coordinators: status for moving to this format?
>
>4.1 WNET
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0012.html
>
>See Brian's message of 11 June (referencing a 10 June message
>from Aldo that does not appear to have made it into the archive):
>
>  RE: [WNET] RDFS for WordNet datamodel
>  From: McBride, Brian <brian.mcbride@hp.com>
>  Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:23:55 +0100
>  Message-ID: <E864E95CB35C1C46B72FEA0626A2E808026A12E0@0-mail-br1.hpl.hp.com> 
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0060.html
>
>The draft that Aldo sent in his 10 June message is copied to
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/wordnet_2.rdf
>
>4.2 XML Schema datatypes
>
>See Jeremey's message of 18 June:
>
>  From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
>  Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:53:45 +0100
>  Message-ID: <40D301F9.4020702@hplb.hpl.hp.com> 
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0098.html
>
>4.3 ADTF - Applications and Demos
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0046.html
>
>Note Libby's message of 23 June:
>
>  [ADTF] XSLT for generating RDF from apps and demos weblog pages
>  From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
>  Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:43:01 +0100 (BST)
>  Message-ID: <Pine.GSO.4.58.0406231835540.13305@mail.ilrt.bris.ac.uk> 
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0104.html
>
>4.4 WRLD - World View
>
>Discussion of Jim's message of 16 June:
>
>  [all, wrld] World Task Force issues
>  From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
>  Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:12:09 -0400
>  Message-Id: <p061104acbcf628354053@[10.0.0.11]> 
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0082.html
>
>4.5 OEP
>
>Discussion of Natasha's messages of 23 June:
>
>  [OEP] Classes as values: Proposed version for the first public draft
>  From: Natasha Noy <noy@SMI.Stanford.EDU>
>  Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:24:29 -0700
>  Message-Id: <09C9683A-C521-11D8-8E07-000A958B5C28@smi.stanford.edu>
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0102.html
>
>  [OEP] n-ary relations: Proposed version for the first public draft
>  From: Natasha Noy <noy@SMI.Stanford.EDU>
>  Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:25:07 -0700
>  Message-Id: <204621CA-C521-11D8-8E07-000A958B5
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0103.html
>
>Discussion of Alan's message of 16 June:
>
>  Re: Lists of Values [OEP}
>  From: Alan Rector <rector@cs.man.ac.uk>
>  Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:30:05 +0100
>  Message-ID: <40D0050D.BAACCED0@cs.man.ac.uk> 
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0077.html
>
>4.6 PORT - Porting thesauri
>
>See discussion thread "[PORT] Getting this TF going"
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/thread.html#39
>
>4.7 VM - Vocabulary Management
>
>See Tom's message of 13 June:
>
>  [VM,ALL] Revised scope statement
>  From: Thomas Baker <thomas.baker@izb.fraunhofer.de>
>  Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 12:02:03 +0200
>  To: SW Best Practices <public-swbp-wg@w3.org> 
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0066.html
>
>  Report on results of 17 June telecon
>  irc log is http://www.w3.org/2004/06/17-swbp-irc
>
>5. Any Other Business
>
>  
>

-- 
 Deborah L. McGuinness 
 Associate Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory 
 Gates Computer Science Building, 2A Room 241 
 Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020 
 email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
 URL: http://ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm
 (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850   (computer fax)  801 705 0941
Received on Thursday, 24 June 2004 13:29:13 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:39 UTC