Re: Co-chair

The current Speech API spec supports the vast majority of use cases defined
by the HTML Speech XG group, as listed in Section 3. [1]

Support for EMMA has been agreed upon. What we do not yet have consensus on
is should the Speech API specify a more stringent spec than EMMA 1.0. [2]

/Glen Shires

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/raw-file/tip/speechapi.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-speech-api/2012Jun/0048.html