  From: Dan Connolly
  To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org
  Cc: Tim Berners-Lee ; Seaborne, Andy ; Eric Prud'hommeaux ; Elias Torres ; Chimezie Ogbuji ; Chris Bizer ; 'Richard Cyganiak' ; danbri@danbri.org ; danny.ayers@gmail.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 11:33 PM
  Subject: SPARQL/SQL/D2R/dbview (un)scheduled topic chat 8 Jun minutes/record

  The scheduling problem looked really hard, and I saw timbl
  and a few others in #swig, so we just spontaneously convened
  and had a little IRC/phone meeting.
  Andy is nominated to coordinate next steps.

  SPARQL/SQL/D2R/dbview (un)scheduled topic chat 8 Jun 2006

  Present
          DanC, ericP, EliasT, TimBL, AndyS, chimezie
  Regrets
          Rob_Crowell, shellac
  Chair
          DanC
  Scribe
          Dan Connolly
  Contents
        * Topics
               1. Background: DanC on SPARQL/SQL stuff at WWW6, IRC log
               2. Convene on short notice; note possible BOF at ESWC
               3. HCLS connection
               4. around the table... DanC and TimBL on dbview and
                  browseable data
               5. around the table... chimezie on rdflib
               6. around the table... Andy on SquirrelRDF
               7. around the table... EliasT on SPARQL access to Roller
                  Blogging DB
               8. around the table... EricP on Algae2 update to handle
                  SPARQL
               9. Collaboration mechanics... WG/IG/XG/list/wiki etc.
              10. postscript: starting the survey in the wiki

  ACTION: AndyS to ask Chris B and folks at ESWC to report to sparql-dev
  on any BOF that should arise

  RESOLVED: to start with http://esw.w3.org/topic/RdfAndSql for collecting
  survey materials and to use public-sparql-dev@w3.org

  See also links in the swig chump...
  http://swig.xmlhack.com/2006/06/08/2006-06-08.html#1149780589.622626
  and IRC logs...
  http://chatlogs.planetrdf.com/swig/2006-06-08#T15-30-15

  A somewhat edited version is attached.

  D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E