Re: AS 2.0 pump-like spec

On 03/31/2015 10:52 AM, Jessica Tallon wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I've decided to fork Owen Shepherd's activitypump with the aim of
> starting work on a spec that we could propose as the pump-like AS
> 2.0 candidate. I'll be trying to start trying to:
>
> - Update it to track any changes to AS 2.0 draft thus far.
> - Look through the user stories and find where the activitypump spec is lacking.
> - Add support and refine to be suitable.
>
> I'd love help off those who are interested in helping create a
> pump-like AS 2.0 draft, I will be mainly working with issues on
> the Github issue tracker, if you'd like commit access let me know
> I'd be happy to give it to people in the WG.
awesome!

your repo doesn't have issues activated
https://github.com/xray7224/activitypump

one of my comments to thread started by Owen
* https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2014Nov/0056.html

just as a reminder, i created this orga on github which we can also use
to share access: https://github.com/w3c-social

adding your to Owners now!

i'll happily help with 'follow your nose part'
* https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2015Jan/0053.html
* https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2015Mar/0130.html

i also *strongly* recommend checking out Hydra API draft
* http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/core/

links to many presentations from various conferences available on
* http://www.hydra-cg.com/

oh, also LDP Primer!
* http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp-primer/

cheers!