Re: AS 2.0 pump-like spec

On 03/31/2015 11:50 AM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> On 03/31/2015 10:52 AM, Jessica Tallon wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> I've decided to fork Owen Shepherd's activitypump with the aim
>> of starting work on a spec that we could propose as the pump-like
>> AS 2.0 candidate. I'll be trying to start trying to:
>>
>> - Update it to track any changes to AS 2.0 draft thus far. - Look
>> through the user stories and find where the activitypump spec is
>> lacking. - Add support and refine to be suitable.
>>
>> I'd love help off those who are interested in helping create a
>> pump-like AS 2.0 draft, I will be mainly working with issues on
>> the Github issue tracker, if you'd like commit access let me
>> know I'd be happy to give it to people in the WG.
> awesome!
>
> your repo doesn't have issues activated
> https://github.com/xray7224/activitypump
>
> one of my comments to thread started by Owen *
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2014Nov/0056.htm

just as a reminder, i created this orga on github which we can
> also use to share access: https://github.com/w3c-social

Elf,

While your enthusiasm is always amazing, notice that W3C has its own
Git repo for the rest of the Working Groups.

https://github.com/w3c

Shall we just use this to simplify things?

The main advantage is other WGs notice we exist more easily in terms
of the Open Web Platform.

   cheers,
      harry

* https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2015Mar/0130.htm