Re: semantic technologies in Pharma

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:33:52 -0400
To: Nitin Sharma <sharman716@googlemail.com>
CC: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Hi Nitin,

One source -- that is now a bit dated but still contains some
interesting examples -- is a Scientific American article from 4 years
ago: http://www.thefigtrees.net/lee/sw/sciam/semantic-web-in-action

We (Cambridge Semantics) also published a case study with one of our
pharma customers on the use of semantic web software to help with pharma
supply chain management.

http://www.americanlaboratory.com/914-Application-Notes/35621-Pharmaceutical-Supply-Chain-Management-Using-Semantic-Web-Technology-Case-Study/

Lee