Re: semantic technologies in Pharma

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:05:42 +0000
Cc: Nitin Sharma <sharman716@googlemail.com>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
To: David Wild <djwild@indiana.edu>

On 12 Mar 2012, at 14:16, David Wild wrote:

> Nitin - there was a thread on this a while back so you might check out the archives.

It's a compelling (and frequent) question -- so if you have time, Nitin, putting up an HCLS wiki page as you answer this question (from this thread and the earlier one), would be quite useful, I think!

Such an answer could even be crossposted to the stackoverflow style Q&A site for semweb,
http://answers.semanticweb.com/

-Jodi