Re: semantic technologies in Pharma

From: David Wild <djwild@indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:16:06 -0400
To: Nitin Sharma <sharman716@googlemail.com>
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Nitin - there was a thread on this a while back so you might check out the
archives. Our contribution is:

Wild, D.J., Ding, Y., Sheth, A.P., Harland, L., Gifford, E.M., Lajiness,
M.S. Systems Chemical Biology and the Semantic Web: what they mean for the
future of drug discovery
research<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1359644611004764>
, *Drug Discovery Today*, in press, available online.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1359644611004764

There were several other papers mentioned

David

Dr. David J. Wild, djwild@indiana.edu, http://djwild.info
Assistant Professor of Informatics & Computing
Director, Cheminformatics & Chemogenomics Research Group
Indiana University School of Informatics and Computing
150 S. Woodlawn Rm 330B, Bloomington, IN 47405
Tel. +1 812 856 1848