[BIONT] Senselab project ontologies.

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 18:46:18 -0400
Cc: Alan Rector <rector@cs.man.ac.uk>, Robert Stevens <robert.stevens@manchester.ac.uk>, Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Kei Chung has updated the Senselab BioRDF here.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Tasks/SenseLab

In it he points to the NeuroWeb web site

http://128.36.123.50/NeuroWeb/

Which contains links to OWL ontologies for cocodat and neurondb (plus
a sampling of data).

Perhaps we could review these at our next conference call. For
instance the ontologies choose to create an instance of each leaf
class for populating instances corresponding to database entries with
these values. What do people think of this?

I don't think we have a TC planned for this coming tuesday, but if
there is sufficient interest we can set one up. Otherwise we can talk
about it the following week.

-Alan