Re: [BIONT] Senselab project ontologies.

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 05:30:38 -0400
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, Alan Rector <rector@cs.man.ac.uk>, Robert Stevens <robert.stevens@manchester.ac.uk>, Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>

On May 19, 2006, at 6:46 PM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> Kei Chung has updated the Senselab BioRDF here.
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Tasks/SenseLab
>
> In it he points to the NeuroWeb web site
>
> http://128.36.123.50/NeuroWeb/
>
> Which contains links to OWL ontologies for cocodat and neurondb
> (plus a sampling of data).

At a cursory level this looks quite good, but I'm having a problem
viewing this data with the appropriate tools as the mime type is is
incorrect.  The correct mime type should be 'application/rdf+xml' [1].

Kei, (Alan?), can you correct this problem?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-ref/#MIMEType

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/