RE: Introductions: Peter Mork

From: Miller, Michael D (Rosetta) <Michael_Miller@Rosettabio.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:43:22 -0800
To: "'Mork, Peter D.S.'" <pmork@mitre.org>, "public-semweb-lifesci" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Hi All,

I'm Michael Miller.  I was the editor and co-author of the OMG specification
for Gene Expression (MAGE-OM, MAGE-ML).

My primary interest is in how one may go from references (specified by an
LSID or some other identifier) in an XML document or some other source and
obtain additional information.  One of the issues in data exchange is the
size of the files, so the more resources that can be referenced, the easier
to obtain the data immediately and then via web services obtain the
annotation.

Michael Miller
Lead Software Developer
Rosetta Biosoftware Business Unit