Re: introductions: eric miller, w3c

I'm Dave DeCaprio and I'm responsible for genome annotation at the Broad
Institute of Harvard and MIT.  Primarily I am involved with genomics and
systems biology related to infectious diseases.  The Broad Institute is
a large provider of data to the biomedical community and I'm interested
inmaking sure the data sets we produce are delivered in a maximally
useful way.

Dave