Re: introductions

From: <Larry.Hunter@uchsc.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:36:41 -0700
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

I'm Larry Hunter, and I'm a professor at the University of Colorado
School of Medicine.  I run a diverse bioinformatics lab that does work
in biomedical language processing, representation of molecular
biological knowledge, analysis of high throughput molecular biology
data (e.g. expression and proteomics), and integration of multiple
(public) knowledge sources.  Recent publications and more information
at http://compbio.uchsc.edu

Larry