Introductions: Peter Mork

From: Mork, Peter D.S. <pmork@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:24:22 -0500
To: "public-semweb-lifesci" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

I'm Peter Mork.  I recently completed my PhD under the supervision of
Alon Halevy and Peter Tarczy-Hornoch.  I focused on the ways in which
data integration technology could be extended to support peer-to-peer
knowledge integration (i.e., the Semantic Web).

In the past my collaborators were primarily molecular biologists.  I'm
now at MITRE where I am researching techniques for improving knowledge
and data sharing, working largely in the domains of neurology and
public health.

Dr. Peter Mork
The MITRE Corporation
7515 Colshire Dr