RE: introductions: eric miller, w3c

From: wangxiao <wangxiao@musc.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:23:42 -0500
To: "'public-semweb-lifesci'" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Eric reminds me I replyed to himself instead of the group, so here it goes
again.

To follow the lead of ....

My name is Xiaoshu Wang.  I have a Ph.D. in neuroscience and a M.S. in CS.
I worked as a Java Developer for a software company before the company went
south.  Now I work as a Postdoc at the Medical University of South Carolina.
My main interest is how to use SW technologies to help data standardization
and data integration. Part of my work are in www.charlestoncore.org.