Re: Welcome!

From: Hilmi Ege <hilmiege@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:32:49 -0600
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

I am Hilmi Ege,  a medical oncologist and hematologist currently doing stem cell transplantation fellowship at Mayo Clinic, in Rochester, MN. I am particularly interested in using semantic web technologies in cancer care and cell based therapies. I am very excited and enthusiastic about the future possibilities. I have attended a lecture given by Dr.Musen in San Diego which was eye opening and very moving. I was aware of semantic web activity but not able to make the connections and realize the potential applications until then. I thank him for that and would like to cooperate with you all.

Kind regards to everyone,

Hilmi Ege, M.D.