Re: SOSA ontology

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for your feedback, I have just created an ISSUE in the tracker to
address the lack of examples in the document.

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/186 ISSUE-186 - There should
be concrete examples and their full description using the ontologies.

There is already some ongoing work to create examples for the document, see
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2017Apr/0287.html

This is also one item in today's meeting agenda, see
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2017Apr/0286.html

We will let you know when examples are included in the document.

Kind regards,
Maxime Lefrançois