accuracy check on OWL-DL reasoners

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:43:34 -0500
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

At the f2f several people claimed there were no complete OWL-DL reasoners.

I am sitting with Aditya Kalyanpur who is one of the Pellet implementors and he
says that this is false.  Pellet is a complete implementation of an OWL-DL
reasoner, and he believes Racer-Pro is as well.

Perhaps I misunderstood the comment, so whoever made it please clarify.

-Chris