Re: accuracy check on OWL-DL reasoners

OK, I was wrong about the exact timing for OWL-DL.  OWL-Full is still not
completely implemented.  But that was not my point.

The discussion was about whether to include equality in RIF and at what
level. Just as with OWL-DL, it is well-known how to implement equality, but
I do not know of any rule system that actually did so seriously and in a
complete way.  My argument was that this should not stop us from including
things that are a bit challenging and I gave OWL as an example.

	--michael