Re: accuracy check on OWL-DL reasoners

Obviously, since there indeed exists a sound and complete OWL DL algorithm,
when one implements it (obviously) in a non-utterly ridiculous way he indeed
has a fairly complete system. But, this does not mean he has a complete OWL DL
implementation, because a counterexample might be found and it might turn out
that he did not implement some rule correctly.

Anyway, if you are interested in counterexamples then maybe we can take this
off list.

BTW, neither Pellet nor FaCT++ support differentFrom and sameAs, do they?

Cheers,
-gstoil