RE: extensibility -> pxfim

While I agree with Michael that from a pragmatic point of view, and
especially for an operational rule system, the only usual fallback will
be a rejection, the idea of a generic extensibility mechanism for XML
seems to make a lot of sense.

So +1 to Michael (its probably not really a RIF version 1 issue)
And +1 to Sandro (its probably solving a wider content mgmt related
problem in a standard way).

Paul Vincent
TIBCO | ETG/Business Rules