Commit history… now on twitter!

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:25:41 +0100
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Hi All,
To make it easy for people to track changes to the specs, we've set up a new twitter account:
https://twitter.com/respimg_commits

Right now, it receives commits from the Use Cases document and from the <picture> spec.

This is for people who want to follow along, but don't have the bandwidth to participate on IRC.

If there is anything else we can do to help people participate/engage more with the process, let us know!

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres