TPAC 2012 - Panel Discussion and meeting with HTMLWG

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:08:19 +0100
To: public-respimg@w3.org
The "W3C Technical Plenary / Advisory Committee Meetings Week" (TPAC) is happening at the end of this month in Lyon, France. The HTML Working Group is meeting there, and they have kindly added "Responsive Images" to their discussion topics:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/TPAC2012#Topics

I (and possibly Yoav) will be attending the HTMLWG meeting on Thursday, 1 November, on behalf of the RICG to present our use cases and to talk about <picture> and img@srcset.

Also, Yoav, Odin from Opera, and I, will also be holding a panel discussion on Wednesday on Responsive Images. I would like to invite others attending TPAC to join the panel. Please add yourself if you are interested (and feel free to add additional topics for discussion):

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012/SessionIdeas#Responsive_Images

Kind regards,
Marcos

--