FYI: Use Cases and Requirements for Rdaptive Images

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 19:29:14 +0100
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Hi All,
We reached another significant milestone today! We have now formally invited the HTMLWG to comment on the Use Cases and Requirements Document. Announcement is here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Oct/0156.html

And document is here:
http://usecases.responsiveimages.org

With the help of everyone here, as well as with the help of HTML WG members, we hope to continue to improve the document over the short term so we can arrive at a suitable, and realistic, set of requirements for responsive images. We will also continue to work towards standardizing a solution that is palatable to both developers and browser vendors.

I want to personally thank all members of the CG, specially those that reviewed the document, volunteered to make design elements/branding, and have been helping us out with setting up our infrastructure (like the IRC bot, Github, twitter account, etc.).

The success of this project relies on volunteers, so if you can get involved, please do! We have plenty of things to work on if you have a little time to spare.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres