Re: Showing issues directly in spec

Quick update: huge thanks to David Newton for helping us get the issues showing up directly in the spec.

See the magic here:
http://wilto.github.com/draft-prop/ResponsiveImages.html#open-issues

If anyone else wants to help us enhance the issue tracking within the spec (e.g., showing the labels, who is assigned, etc.) and coming up with a way to link bugs to sections of the spec itself (so bugs show up within the right sections) that would be much appreciated!

Please do take a look at the open issues and help us close them. The quicker we close them, the quicker we can take our draft spec to the HTMLWG:
https://github.com/Wilto/draft-prop/issues

We can't do it without everyone's participation so please take a look and help us where you can!

Kind regards,
Marcos
--
Marcos Caceres